Designer Undercounter (DEU) Refrigeration Ice Maker Turn On or Off
- Turn the ice maker on and off in a DEU Refrigeration unit
- Ice maker off button location
- How to turn on Max Ice for Designer Undercounter units
After initial start-up, discard the first few batches of ice. The ice may contain impurities from new plumbing connections.
To initiate ice production:
- Touch the gear icon to open the settings menu.
- Touch the ice cube icon to select On, Max Ice, or Off.
- Max Ice increases ice production up to 30% for a 24-hour period. The three ice cube icon will be visible in the display.
To remove the ice bin, pull it straight out.
For information about other models, see also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820