Designer Wine Storage (IW) Snooze Feature
- How do I disable the humidor pack replacement indicator?
- Control panel says Snooze or Disable
- Reminder keeps coming up on my controls daily
When 'Snooze' appears on Designer (Formerly Integrated) Wine Storage models, it refers to snoozing the door alarm, an error alarm, or a humidor pack replacement notification.
- Press Snooze to snooze the humidor packet replacement reminder for two weeks.
- Press Disable to turn off the reminder until the filter is replaced or to disable the notification completely.
- See also, Humidor Replacement Reminder.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820