Decrease Custom Panel Size
- Designer panels made smaller than specifications
- Make custom panels for a Sub-Zero smaller than the Design Guide indicates
- Can a drawer panel be reduced to increase kickplate height?
Sub-Zero custom panels may be made smaller than the design specifications for the unit.
- Decreasing the height of the overlay panel is possible for Designer Series models to allow for different toe kick heights. Refer to Designer Reduced Toe Kick Installation for more information.
- Smaller panel sizes may expose unfinished doors or trim.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820