Designer Series Water Filter Bypass
- How do you bypass the water filter on Designer (formerly Integrated) unit?
- Bypass water filter use on a Designer Column (IC) or Designer Tall (IT) unit
- Do not want to use the water filter
- Turn off the water filter on Designer models
To bypass the water filtration system for Designer (formerly Integrated) models, remove the water filter cartridge and the system is bypassed.
- If the filter is not installed, the filter function is not in use.
- Designer Drawers (ID) do not have a water filtration system.
- In bypass mode, the water supplied to the unit is not filtered.
- The water filter monitor must be deactivated and reactivated if a new filter is inserted.
- See also, Designer Water Filter Life Monitor.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820