IC-27 Integrated Columns Series Error Code 40
- What is error code 40 on an IC-27?
- IC-27 displays 40
- Excessive freezer compressor run
Use these steps to resolve the following error indicator:
- If temperatures are less than 10° above the set temperature, Clean the Condenser.
- If temperatures are more than 10° above the set temperature and the door was not left ajar for a long period of time, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for an expert diagnosis.
- If temperatures are near normal or return to normal, press and hold the door ajar alarm key for 15 seconds to clear the error code.
- Do not clear the error code if temperatures are not near normal, do not return to normal, or continue to rise. If a service call is required, service will need to see the error code logged by the system.
- If the error code or service message returns or temperatures rise after completing these steps, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820