Sub-Zero PRO 36 and PRO 48 Refrigeration Showroom Mode
- How do you put a PRO4850 into Showroom mode?
- How do you take a PRO3650 out of Showroom mode?
- How do you know if a PRO is in Showroom mode?
To enter or exit Showroom mode on a PRO Refrigeration unit:
6. The Showroom screen shows the current Showroom status. Tap On or Off to change the Showroom mode status:
- Tap On to enter Showroom mode:
- Tap Off to exit Showroom mode:
The unit will return to Showroom mode after a power failure.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820