UC-15I Ice Maker Not Running with Ice Indicator Flashing
- UC-15I not running
- Blue ice light flashing and unit not making ice
- Ice indicator flashing and unit not running
- Blinking ice LED indicator
- Blue light
- Ice light flashing
UC-15I Undercounter Ice Makers have an automatic shut-off mode that turns the unit off after one of the following occurs:
- Two consecutive maximum freeze and harvest cycles (55 minutes per cycle).
- 120 continuous cycles without satisfying the bin switch (approximately 2 days of running constantly without fill the bin with ice).
If a product has a flashing blue ice light:
- Make sure the water to the unit is turned on. The water line shut-off valve may be under the unit behind the kickplate, in an adjacent cabinet, or in a lower level of the home.
- If the water was off, give the unit 1 hour to begin making ice (should drop one or two batches of ice).
- If a water filter is in place, remove it and see if the unit resumes making ice.
- Removing the filter can increase water flow through the unit to resolve this issue.
- For filter removal instructions, refer to Sub-Zero Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I Water Filter.
- If the unit still does not make ice, an expert service technician is needed to resolve the issue. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820