CE Electric Cooktop Unresponsive in Sabbath Mode
- CE Electric Cooktop will not exit Sabbath Mode
- Cooktop is unresponsive when put in Sabbath Mode
- Controls do not work after entering Sabbath Mode
It is possible to lock or unlock the control panel lock while Sabbath Mode is turned on.
- Verify the unit is not in Lock mode.
- If the cooktop is in Sabbath Mode, the padlock indicator does not illuminate if the control panel is locked.
- The lock feature disables all keypads except for the LOCK pad.
- Touch and hold LOCK for 3 seconds to unlock.
- Test unit operation to verify unit is unlocked.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
The CE Electric Cooktop becomes unresponsive if the control panel lock is turned on while the unit is in Sabbath Mode.
- Sabbath Mode disables all indicator lights and sounds.
- The unit does not beep or give any indication that the control panel lock has been turned on.
- This can make the cooktop appear to be frozen and unresponsive.
- Refer to CE Electric Cooktop Sabbath Mode for more information and instructions on how to enter and exit Sabbath Mode.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820