CE Electric Cooktop Sabbath Mode
- Are Wolf CE Electric Cooktops Star-K compliant for use on the Sabbath?
- Do CE Electric Cooktops have a Sabbath mode?
- How to set Sabbath mode on CE Electric Cooktop
- HOT indicator
- Options menu
When in Sabbath mode, the HOT surface indicator light is displayed at all times.
- If the control panel lock is not disabled, the lock feature functions normally, but the KEY indicator light does not illuminate.
- It may be necessary to unlock the control panel in order to use the cooktop or remove it from Sabbath mode.
- Touch and hold the LOCK pad for 3 seconds to unlock the control panel.
- Refer to CE Electric Cooktop Lock Mode for more information.
To enter Sabbath mode:
- While unit is off and unlocked, touch and hold ALL OFF for five seconds. "Uo" appears on the right.
- Touch + on the timer control three times to enter Sabbath mode.
- Power level 4 is displayed on the rear element control.
- Touch HI on the front element control to initiate Sabbath feature. "SA" appears on the timer display.
- Touch ALL OFF to return the cooktop to idle. The HOT indicator appears.
To turn on the cooktop or change the temperature while in Sabbath mode:
- Touch ON for the desired element.
- Slide or touch the desired temperature setting.
- The display will not indicate power level or emit an audible chime.
- Unit will start heating at a random time shortly after the element is activated.
- Allow the unit time to heat or cool.
To exit Sabbath mode:
- While in Sabbath mode, hold ALL OFF for 5 seconds. "Uo" appears in the timer display.
- Touch + 3 times until "SA" appears.
- Touch SIM on the front burner. "SA" disappears.
- Touch ALL OFF to exit Sabbath mode.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820