CE Electric Cooktop Disable Auto-Lock
- How to enter the user options mode for CE Electric Cooktops
- How to disable the auto-lock feature for CE Cooktops
- Can the auto lock be turned off?
The CE Electric Cooktops must be in idle mode (not in use) and unlocked to enter user options mode and enable or disable auto lock. See CI Inductiom, CE Electric Cooktop, and IR Induction Range Idle Mode for instructions.
- While in Idle mode, touch and hold All Off for five seconds.
- Let go of the key when unit beeps. If not released after seven seconds, the unit does not enter User Options mode.
- One dot appears on the left rear control zone.
- Touch the + key until three dots appear in the left rear control zone. "LO" appears in the two-digit display.
- Touch the left front control zone MLT/SIM to disable the auto lock function. The power level of the front left control zone changes to level one, indicating lock is disabled.
- Touch the left front control zone HI to enable the auto lock feature. The power level of the front left control zone will change to level ten.
- Auto-Lock will lock the unit after 10 minutes of continuous Idle mode.
- Press All Off to save settings and return to idle mode.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820