CG Contemporary Gas Cooktop Flush Installation
- Installation hardware for CG Contemporary Gas Cooktops
- Is there a template for the countertop cutout?
- Can the cooktop be used as a template for the cutout dimensions?
- Adhesive installation kit, part number 826950
A template is provided with the CG Contemporary Gas Cooktop.
- The template is used to mark the countertop for a flush installation.
- Installation specifications and the template provide a mandatory gap to accommodate heat expansion.
- Without the gap, the countertop will be damaged when the cooktop is used.
- Never use the cooktop itself as a template.
- Installation kit, part number 826950, includes clear RTV silicone.
- RTV silicone for other Wolf cooktops is black.
- Wolf does not recommend use of any other sealant.
- Before applying the sealant, a granite or stone countertop recess may have a cloudy appearance where it has been tooled.
- The clear RTV silicone has a wetted look, providing an appearance more like the finished countertop.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820