CG Contemporary Gas Cooktop Opening
- How to create a CG Contemporary Gas Cooktop cutout opening
- What size can the cutout for a CG Contemporary Gas Cooktop be?
- How to make the opening size for a CG Gas Cooktop Contemporary opening
The opening for the Contemporary CG Gas Cooktop is 35" x 20" for standard installation.
- Flush installation cutout width is 35" x 20" with 36" x 21" for the recess opening.
- These exact dimensions are suggested for proper installation.
- The cutout width cannot be smaller than 36" x 21" for flush inset.
- The 36" CG Contemporary Gas Cooktop measures 35-15/16" W x 6-3/4" H x 20-15/16" D.
- The cutout width can be larger than 36" x 21", but a larger opening will create a larger gap.
- For a typical installation, the distance from the front of the countertop to the front edge of the cooktop is 3-1/2".
- This depth may be adjusted from a minimum of 2" to a maximum of 5".
- Do not remove the zip ties that hold the ACDC rectifiers to the manifold.
- If the excess tail end of the zip tie interferes with the installation, it can be removed.
- Do not use the cooktop as a template to plan the cutout opening size.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820