CG Contemporary Gas Cooktop Knob Facade
- How thick can the facade be for the CG365C Cooktop installation?
- Facade for knob installation thicker than 1"
- Contemporary Gas Cooktop knob facade
The countertop facade material should be 1" thick or thinner for knob installation.
- Material thicker than 1" must be routed or planed on the back side to accomodate the valve stem. Surround or measure the area around the holes once drilled and counterbore to 1” deep or thinner for the manifold to mount inside.
- Use more spacers together to create enough back filler for thicker facades. See CG Contemporary Gas Cooktop Knob Spacers for more information.
- See also, Contemporary Gas Cooktop Knob Installation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820