CG Contemporary Gas Cooktop Knob Spacers
- What are the spacers for on a CG365C Contemporary Gas Cooktop?
- How to use the knob spacers for CG365C Installation
- What are the sizes of the knob spacers?
The CG365C Contemporary Gas Cooktop comes with spacers used to create back filler for knob installation depending on the thickness of the countertop facade.
- Spacers come in three sizes:
- Use spacers in combination to fill deeper spaces.
- If needed, a replacement spacer package may be ordered using part number 826949.
- Kit includes one of each sized spacer.
- Spacers are not available individually.
- Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820