CG Gas Cooktop Foam Seal
- Cooktop is not touching the foam seal
- CG Gas Cooktop installation is not correct
- What is the foam seal used for that comes with CG Gas Cooktops?
The foam seal shipped with CG Gas Cooktops does not need to be in contact with the cooktop.
- The foam seal is only used as a liquid barrier.
- Cut the foam seal to length, remove the adhesive backing, and press the seal on to the countertop.
- The foam seal is not used with the CG365C Contemporary Gas Cooktop. Refer to CG Contemporary Gas Cooktop Flush Installation for more information.
- See also, Gas Cooktop Installation Hardware for part numbers if a new foam seal is needed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820