CG Gas Cooktop Simmer BTU
- What are the BTUs on simmer for the CG304 and CG365 Gas Cooktops?
- CG Pro and Transitional Gas Cooktop simmer BTU rating
The Wolf simmer feature has a wide range that provides the user with the ultimate low to high simmer control and is unrivaled in the industry.
- The 950 Btu listed below refers to the simmer setting on the upper ring of flames.
- The lowest Btu output is about 300 Btu for all burner sizes on the lowest low simmer setting.
- Btu rating is the same for both natural gas and LP.
- For specific burner size location, refer to Wolf Total Btu Output by Model.
|Burner Size||Simmer Btu|
*CG365C Contemporary Gas Cooktop Only
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820