Wolf Total Btu Output by Model
- What is the Btu output of Wolf products?
- Total Btu for all Wolf products
- How many Btu does a model have?
- How is maximum Btu calculated?
- Burner location and size of burner by Btu
Total Btu Information
Total Btu ratings are calculated using all gas burners that can be operated at the same time and are per hour.
- For gas ovens, this means the oven bake burner is used in the total Btu calculation and the broil burner is not, because they cannot be on at the same time.
- Burner Btu ratings have changed over the years with product updates.
- Wolf does not publish or provide Btu input information.
- Electric Cooktops and ovens do not have a Btu rating.
- 30" and 36" gas ovens have a 30,000 Btu bake burner and an 18,000 Btu broil burner. 18" gas ovens have an 18,000 Btu bake burner.
- Current products produce less than 300 Btu on low simmer settings.
Individual Burner Btu Output and Location
- Wolf Btu Burner Location Guide 2021 - Includes current Dual Fuel Ranges
- Wolf Btu Burner Location Guide - Includes SRT Wok and Legacy Dual Fuel
- Wolf Btu Burner Location Quick Reference Guide for Units Prior To Serial #18180000
- Wolf Btu Summary
- Unless otherwise listed, LP product has the same Btu output as Natural Gas. In some models, the griddle output is 2,000 Btu less on LP Gas.
Btu Information for Specific Products
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820