Wolf EC24 Coffee System Temperatures
- How to make coffee hotter or colder
- How to set the temperature on a Wolf Coffee System
- Temperature of frothed milk in a Wolf Coffee System EC24
The Wolf Coffee System offers four different temperature settings for coffee to meet the user's preference.
- When the cup size is selected, the water enters the generator and heats for the selected cup size one cup at a time. The water does not heat ahead of time.
- The exact temperature of each of the four settings varies based on many factors, including water temperature, where the temperature is taken, how it is measured, etc.
- Some suggestions for hotter coffee if desired include:
- Rinse the cup with hot water from the Wolf Coffee System before brewing a cup of coffee.
- Use a Wolf Cup Warming Drawer before brewing.
- Shelf-stable milk starts at room temperature, as it does not require refrigeration. Use it to help increase the temperature of frothed milk.
To enter extended options mode and adjust the temperature selection:
- One dot for coolest, four dots for hottest.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820