Wolf EC24 Coffee System Coffee Too Cold
- Cold coffee
- No difference in outlet temperature after rinse
- Difference in outlet temperature after rinse
- Coffee does not get hot enough
- EC24 Coffee System making cold coffee
- Check temperature
- Cold coffee cups
- Low coffee set temperature
- Scale buildup on heating elements
- Heating element is bad
- No voltage to one of the heating elements
- Energy saving mode shuts down heating elements
- If the EC24 Coffee System is producing coffee that is too cold, use warm water to fill the coffee basin before brewing.
- Warm the cup with hot water or use cup warmer.
- To keep the coffee as warm as possible when adding milk, use milk that does not require refrigeration and store the milk at room temperature.
- Verify temperature setting in extended options mode. One dot is lowest temperature setting.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820