Wolf EC24 Coffee System Shows Rinsing
- What does Rinsing message mean on the EC24 display?
- Why does the Coffee System say Rinsing?
- Message occurs at start-up and shut-down
- Able to initiate through extended options
- Message should clear after rinse is done
"Rinsing" appears during startup and shutdown of the unit. The message will also appear during descaling.
If "Rinsing" does not clear:
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820