Wolf EC24 Coffee System Grounds Container
- Coffee grounds all over inside the Wolf Coffee System
- Clean grounds container
- Prevent grounds from spilling inside unit
- Removal of grounds container for EC24 Coffee System
The EC24 Coffee System grounds container is easy to remove and clean.
- Pull the grounds container out and wash it with warm soap and water.
- The pucks of ground coffee can hit the sides of the bin or the divider as they fall. This causes the grounds to scatter. To help prevent this:
- Empty the grounds container more often.
- Clean out the area under the grounds container regularly.
- See also, EC24 Coffee System Displays Empty Grounds Container.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820