Wolf EC24 Coffee System Grounds Spill Inside Unit
- EC24 Coffee System coffee grounds spilling inside unit
- Coffee grounds spill on internal components of the EC24
- Is it normal for the EC24 to have coffee grounds all over the inside?
Some grounds in the inside of an EC24 Coffee System are normal.
- Grounds containers and internal components can become coated with coffee grounds. Wipe the inside of the Coffee System clean after each use.
- If the grounds covering the inside of the unit are excessive, verify the grind setting is set to level 5. Refer to EC24 Coffee System Grind Setting Adjustment for instructions on changing the grind setting.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820