Wolf EC24 Coffee System Will Not Grind Coffee Beans
- Why are the coffee beans sticking together?
- How to prevent coffee beans form sticking to each other
- Coffee System grinder not working
- Coffee beans are stuck together or jam the bean hopper on an EC24
- Coffee beans that are stuck in the grinder can be removed with a butter knife or other long, thin utensil to free them.
- Grinder can also be vacuumed out with a vacuum hose.
- Do not fill the Wolf Coffee System bean hopper above the metal grate. This causes pressure on the beans, and the oils that are on the outside cause the beans to stick together.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
See also, Coffee Bean Selection.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820