1200 CFM Remote Blower - 801642
- Instructions to install remote blower part number 801642
- Roof mount and wall mount instructions for installation
- How to install Wolf 1200 CFM remote blower
- Previous blower part number CTBLOWER120REM
- Static pressure charts for hoods with 801642 blower
- The 1200 CFM remote blower draws 120 volts and 3.0 amps and is an infinite speed control blower (not low, medium, high).
- Use 10" round diameter rigid duct to connect the hood to the blower.
- The 1200 CFM remote blower is to not be installed underneath an eave. It must be installed on a pitched roof or a vertical exterior side wall.
- The blower will not operate properly when installed horizontally (underneath an eave). See also, Remote Blower Installed on Side or Upside Down.
- The dimensions of the blower housing are 18" x 20-1/2" x 10-1/8".
- Depth is 10-1/8". The blower housing can rotate, so 18" or 20-1/2" can be width or length depending on installation.
- Shipping dimensions: 14-1/2" x 26-1/4" x 36".
- Shipping weight: 38-1/2 lb.
- The blower box is made of 3003 aluminum.
- Photo of the remote blower housing:
- The blower can be painted, refer to Painting a Remote Blower for more information.
- See also, Remote Blower Minimum Ground Clearance.
- Refer to the Blower Motor Compatibility Chart for more information.
- For static pressure information, contact the Wolf Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820