14" Downdraft and Cooktop Installed Above Wall Oven
- Can a Downdraft and cooktop be installed above a Wall Oven?
- How to install a Wall Oven below a cooktop and Downdraft system
- Is the 14" Downdraft able to be installed above a Wall Oven?
Wolf 14" Downdrafts can be installed with a Cooktop and a Wall Oven below if there is enough space for all products using the individual specifications.
- The cooktop and Downdraft must have one continuous opening for Downdraft installation.
- While physically possible, the depth required to achieve this installation is typically not possible in a standard countertop application.
- In this installation, the cooktop is set back 6-1/2" to 7-1/2" from the front of the countertop. This is not ideal for functional use.
- The cooktop needs to be set back that far in order for the Downdraft to have clearance behind the oven.
- A Downdraft recirculating kit cannot be used in this installation due to the cooktop being set back so far.
- In this type of installation, oven removal is necessary to service the Downdraft.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Call us at (800) 222-7820