9" Downdraft Integrated Module Bracket
- Part #808268, 803386, ISUPPORT
- Instruction sheet 808268
- List of components included
- How to install bracket for 9" rise, 30" downdraft (DD30)
- How to install the support bracket on a CT15G, CT15E, CT15I, IM15
- Is a support bracket required for DD30 models
An Integrated Module Bracket is needed to install a 9" Rise 30" Downdraft Ventilation System with multiple modules. Installation instructions come with the part. Refer to the product installation guide for further information.
- Integrated Cooktop Support Installation Instructions for 9" Rise Downdraft Ventilation
- Refer to 9" Downdraft Installation Restrictions for a list of units that can not be installed with a 9" Downdraft
- 9" downdrafts are designated by an R or I in the model number (i.e. DD30R)
- The support bracket is not required for 9" rise model DD45
- New 14" downdrafts do not require a support bracket for use with any downdraft, as all 14" downdrafts have a rear support bracket built into them including the 30" model
Refer to Integrated Module Installation with 45" Downdraft (DD45) for additional information.
Contact a local dealer for further sales information and a Factory Certified Installer for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820