Bake Stone Mode
- Is a bake stone accessory needed?
- What do I cook using Bake Stone Mode?
- Where should the rack be placed?
- What is the best temperature, mode to use?
- Why is food taking too long to bake?
- Why is my pizza not turning out well?
- Why is food baking unevenly?
The Bake Stone Mode is designed to produce a hot oven environment necessary for baking on a ceramic stone.
- The heat from all elements creates the perfect "brick oven" effect.
- The Bake Stone Mode has a temperature range of 170°F - 550°F.
- Both convection fans help circulate the air throughout the oven cavity so even temperatures are achieved.
- Wolf suggests removing the other oven racks when using the bake stone to make it easier to get the food on and off the bake stone.
- Place the bake stone rack in the bottom-most position for best results.
- The bake stone can emit odor that will dissipate after the stone and oven cool. Turn ventilation on when the stone is in use.
- For double ovens, Bake Stone Mode can be used in both ovens at the same time.
- Only on models with a serial number above 16,000,000 can Bake Stone Mode be used without a Wolf bake stone kit.
- The kit includes a calrod element that is plugged into the unit at the bottom. For units prior to serial # 16000000, the Bake Stone mode will not turn on without the calrod element in place.
- For kit instructions and care, refer to Bake Stone Kit Use and Care Information. This is for units prior to serial number 16000000.
- Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order the bake stone accessory kit.
- Contact a Product Distributor for demonstrations and events.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820