Wolf Bake Stone Kit Use and Care Information
- Use and care information for the Wolf bake stone kit
- Bake stone recipes, pizza stone recipes
- How to clean the bake stone
- Is it okay to soak the bake stone in water?
- Is the bake stone dishwasher safe?
- Can both sides of the bake stone be used?
- Can the bake stone kit be used in an R or GR Series Gas Range?
- Can a non-Wolf bake stone be used in a Wolf product?
- Can the bake stone or heating element be stored in the oven?
- Does the ceramic heating element receptacle cover need to be removed to self-clean the oven?
- Part number 823244, 812134, 807143, 807142, 802683, 9016697, BSTONE30, 802681, BSTONE36
Ordering Information and Specifications
- The stone used in all bake stone kits is the same size.
- The size of the bake stone rack varies depending on model.
Information for the bake stone use and care is available for all Wolf bake stone kits.
How to Use
- The bake stone does not require oiling or seasoning before use. Simply wipe off with a damp cloth.
- Both sides of a Wolf bake stone can be used.
- Bake stones are safe to use at any temperature Wolf ovens can be set to.
- Remove the laser film from the pizza peel before using.
- The Use and Care Guide states the oven racks should be removed. This is to allow for extra room when lifting a pizza up and out with the pizza peel.
- Roll out dough on a flat surface, and then transfer it to the pizza peel. Use the pizza peel to place dough on the preheated bake stone.
- The Bake Stone Use and Care Guide has several recipes that work well with Wolf bake stones.
- Do not store the bake stone or element in the oven when using other modes. Performance will be negatively affected.
Gas Range bake stone tips:
- Wolf bake stone kits are available for 30" and 36" GR Series Gas Ranges.
- See also, Bake Stone Kit Information.
- The Wolf bake stone can be used in R Series Gas Ranges.
- The oven rack that is included with the bake stone kit will not fit in R Series Gas Ranges.
- The bake stone should be placed on the bottom rack at the lowest position.
- It is recommended that the oven and bake stone be preheated to a high temperature; 500° - 550°F.
How to Clean
- Remove excess food from the bake stone using a scraper. Brush off any crumbs.
- Allow the bake stone to cool completely before wiping with a wet cloth. Wet cloths on a hot surface can cause steam burns.
- Bake stones are extremely porous. Do not soak one in water, place in a dishwasher, or clean with soap or detergent. The stone could absorb the taste and transmit those flavors to the food.
- Stubborn stains may occur on the bake stone. These will not impair the flavor of the food being cooked or the performance of the bake stone.
- It is not necessary to remove the element receptacle cover when self-cleaning the oven.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Call us at (800) 222-7820