Non-Wolf Bake Stones
- Can another company's bake stone be used in a Wolf oven?
- Will using a bakestone not made by Wolf cause harm or damage to an oven?
Answer:Non-Wolf bake stones can be used in Wolf products; refer to the manufacturer for use & care information.
- Use standard modes when using a non-Wolf bake stone.
- Use any of the oven racks that come with the unit for baking with a non-Wolf bake stone.
- Be aware that the Bake Stone Mode may not function as well with a non-Wolf bake stone in units with a plug in heating element for use with the Wolf bake stone.
- Other bake stones are also not as thick as Wolf bake stones which can retain more residual heat and absorb more moisture during baking producing superior results.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820