Wolf Oven Door Height Adjustment
- How do you adjust or align an oven door?
- The oven door is not lining up, is not lined up with the bullnose
- Can the door be adjusted on the Dual Fuel (DF) Range, R Series Gas Range, GR Series Gas Range, IR Induction Range, L Series Wall Oven, E Series Wall Oven, or M Series Wall Oven?
- Is a technician required to adjust oven door alignment?
Wolf recommends that a service technician makes any door adjustments needed on oven doors. If the door is not adjusted correctly, the door gasket may not seal properly, resulting in negative performance of the unit.
- Make sure nothing is blocking door path or hinge.
- Verify the unit is level.
- Refer to the product Installation Guide for leveling information.
- Make sure oven racks and rack guides are properly installed.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide.
- See also, Full-Extension Ball-Bearing Rack for Gas Ranges Dual Fuel Ranges and Wall Ovens.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820