Full-Extension Ball-Bearing Rack Information
- What is the maximum weight capacity for the full-extension ball-bearing rack?
- Can the full-extension easy glide rack be placed on the bottom rack?
- Can the full-extension sliding rack be used on serial numbers less than 16000000?
- Easy glide rack
Full-extension ball-bearing racks are available for Dual Fuel and Gas Ranges, L Series Ovens, E Series Ovens, and M Series Ovens.
For part numbers, installation instructions, and further information, refer to:
Rack Placement (All Models)
- This rack can be placed in any rack position except the bottommost rack position.
- Additional racks can be used in place of standard racks except for the bottommost position.
- The bottom rack position may be used in M Series Ovens only.
- Wolf Gourmet Countertop Ovens do not have a ball-bearing rack accessory.
- The racks are designed to ease sliding the rack in and out of the oven.
- Wolf oven racks are made of nickel-plated steel wire.
- Oven racks and supports have enough support to hold 52 lb (24 kg).
Cleaning Easy Glide Oven Racks
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820