Wolf E Series Oven Full-Extension Ball-Bearing Rack
- E Series Oven full-extension rack, part number 829241
- Legacy E Series Oven full-extension rack, part number 812692
- Instruction sheet 9007934 or 812700 with list of components included
- Can the full-extension sliding rack be used on E Series Ovens with a serial number less than 16000000?
- Easy glide rack
Current E Series ovens come with two full-extension ball-bearing racks as a standard feature.
- Rack is also available as a sales accessory using Part Number 829241.
- Rack does not have an instruction sheet, as the instructions for installing it are in the Use and Care Guide.
Legacy E Series Information:
Full-Extension Ball-Bearing Rack Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
Starting with serial number 16000000, full-extension ball-bearing racks are available for the E Series Ovens.
- 1 full-extension ball-bearing rack comes standard with each oven cavity of E Series Ovens, starting with serial number 16104403.
- Units made prior to serial number 16000000 use different rack guides, which prevent use of the full-extension ball-bearing rack.
- The rack guides cannot be changed to the new style on older models.
- See also, Full-Extension Ball-Bearing Rack Information.
|Starting With Serial #|| |
E Series SO30-2, DO30-2
|E Series SO30_E, DO30_E||All||812692|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820