Wolf Oven Rack Dimensions
- What is the usable rack space in a Dual Fuel (DF) Range, Next Dual Fuel Range, R Series Gas Range, GR Series Gas Range, Induction (IR) Range, Next Induction Range, L Series Oven, or E Series Oven?
- What are the dimensions of an oven rack?
- How many racks can be used at one time in an oven?
- How many sheets can be used at the same time in a Wolf Wall Oven?
- Do jelly roll pans fit in Wolf ovens?
Oven rack dimensions vary not only by model, but also by which rack is used in the oven. For example, oven rack dimensions vary between the standard rack and the ball-bearing rack.
- It is possible to put more than one sheet or pan on the same rack.
- If using multiple racks, Wolf recommends using a Convection Mode and spacing oven racks vertically. For example:
- If using one oven rack, use position 3 (may vary based on mode and type of recipe).
- If using two oven racks, use rack positions 2 and 5.
- If using three oven racks, use rack positions 2, 4, and 6.
- See also, Wolf Oven Rack Position for position numbering information.
- Avoid using large sheets or pans, especially in lower rack positions.
- Using large sheets may restrict airflow and heat distribution, which may result in uneven cooking, diminished performance, and in rare cases, oven damage.
A standard jelly roll pan is 15 1/2" x 10". However, larger jelly roll pans measure 17" x 12".
- Generally speaking, a jelly roll pan should fit in most Wolf ovens. However, this depends on the size of the pan, oven model, oven rack used, and the orientation of the pan on the rack.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820