Wolf Oven Rack Position
- How to determine rack position in a Wolf Oven
- What does rack position one mean?
- Oven rack position numbers
- Is rack position 1 at the top or bottom of oven?
The lowest rack position is position 1 for the following: Convection Steam Ovens, Dual Fuel Ranges, Gas Ranges, Induction Ranges, L Series Ovens, M Series Ovens, and E Series Ovens.
- Determine rack position by counting up from there.
- The number of rack positions varies by product.
- Refer to the recipe for the recommended oven rack position.
- For recipe suggestions, refer to the Wolf Recipe Gallery.
- The lowest rack in Dual Fuel Ranges, M Series Ovens, and E Series Ovens should only be used in the bottom position.
- The lowest rack pulls out into a track in the oven door. See also, Wolf Oven Full-Extension Door Rack.
- Other racks can be moved to any position.
- M Series Ovens have the rack positions laser-etched on the right and left sides of the oven collar to make sure oven racks are placed correctly.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820