Wolf CG Gas Cooktops Burner Grate Pad Replacement
- New Gas Cooktop (CG) burner grate pads
- CG Gas Cooktop grate pad replacement
- Grate rubber foot pads fell off, melted, or cracked
- Can the grate pads be replaced, or is a new grate needed?
- Will grate pad part number 815689 work on model CG grates?
- Part number 826885
- The kit contains four replaceable pads, adhesive, and instructions.
- Loctite 598 black high-performance RTV silicone may be available locally.
- Adhesive only can be purchased using part number 815178.
- Kit also works with the accessory wok grate.
- The kit also works with the CG152TF/S, MM15TF/S, and GM15TF/S modules.
- The grate foot extends past the grate, so if the grate is lifted and rocked on the pad, the rubber foot can pop out.
- Front-to-back or side-to-side movement will cause this as well.
- Minimize movement of heavy pots and pans while on the burner grate.
- This includes sliding back and forth repeatedly with heavy masses on the burner grate.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820