Wolf Serial Tag Locations
- Where is the serial tag on a Wolf Gourmet countertop oven, toaster, blender, cookware, or cutlery set?
- How to find the model number on a Wall Oven, Convection Steam Oven, or Speed Oven
- Serial number location for a Range, Rangetop, or Cooktop
- Rating plate location on Wolf Microwave
- Where to find serial number on Wolf Ventilation Hood or Downdraft
- Where is the Wolf Grill or BBQ serial tag?
- Warming Drawer, Vacuum Seal Drawer, or Coffee System serial number
- How to find the model number for Sub-Zero or Cove product
Serial Tag Information:
The serial tag, labeled as the rating plate in the diagrams below, shows the following:
- Model Number
- Serial Number
- Manufacture Date*
- Total Amps
*Manufacture date is not shown on all Wolf models. Refer to Age of a Sub-Zero, Wolf, or Cove Appliance for information on when a specific unit was manufactured.
If a product is connected using the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App, the serial number is accessible within the app.
- For information about which appliances can connect, refer to Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Connected Ready Appliances.
Note: The unit serial number is not used to pair an appliance to the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App. Instead, a PIN appears on the appliance screen during the pairing process.
- See also, Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Connected Appliance PIN Location.
- Refer to Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Connected Appliance Pairing for more information.
Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
E Series Ovens - SO3050 and DO3050 Models
E Series Ovens - SO30 and DO30 Models
L Series Ovens
M Series Ovens
Sealed Burner Rangetop (SRT)
Gas Range and Gas Rangetop Serial Information:
*First, determine if it is an R Series or GR Series Gas Range:
- Are the burners open (R) or sealed (GR)?
- Does one burner grate cover one burner (R) or two burners (GR)?
- Is the light switch a black toggle switch (R) or a stainless push button (GR)?
**For R Series Gas Range and RT Series Rangetops, serial tags are found under the left surface burner pan on the left side wall.
- To see the serial tag, remove the burner grates, burner rings, and the leftmost burner pan. The serial tag is on the left side wall of the burner box (the metal box that holds the burner components).
- For older Wolf ranges, such as the AS30K1, the serial tag may appear on the right side of the burner box.
Drop-Down Door Microwave
Coffee System - EC24 Models*
Coffee System - EC2450, EC3050 Models
Cup Warming Drawer
Vacuum Seal Drawer
*Coffee System Serial Information:
Currently, Wolf Coffee System serial tags are found where listed in the location guide above. However, they are on the right side, not the left.
- The serial number starts with 137XXXXX.
- New tags have commas in the serial number (13,7XX,XXX).
- The serial number is on a plain white tag that has no other markings, only a number and a bar code.
- The 5-digit number on the black and silver rating plate is not part of the serial number.
Some units do have the serial tag on the left, forward of the rating plate. No serial break is available.
Cooktop Ventilation Hoods
Pro Wall Chimney Hood
Pro Island Hood
Pro Wall Hood
Pro Hood Liner
- For information about Wolf Gourmet countertop appliances, refer to the Wolf Gourmet Serial Numbers Guide on the Wolf Gourmet Website.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Serial Tag Locations for Sub-Zero refrigeration products.
- Refer to Cove Serial Tag Locations for Cove Dishwashers.
If a unit is missing the serial number tag, contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. CST.
If a unit requires repair, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820