Electric Cooktop Cookware Suggestions
- Can glass or Pyrex cookware be used on Electric cooktops?
- Can Cast Iron cookware be used?
- What is the best cookware for Wolf Electric Cooktops?
The best cookware for Wolf Electric Cooktops has a flat, smooth bottom, a conductive metal core and is similar in diameter to the burner it is used on.
- Ridged or uneven bottomed pans produce uneven cooking results.
- Pans with sharp areas can scratch the cooktop surface.
- Cast Iron and Glass cookware are slower to heat.
- Cookware smaller than the diameter of the burner element is fine to use.
- Electric Cooktop Burner Diameters to help determine best size of cookware to use
- Induction Cooktop Cookware Suggestions
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820