Replace CT Unframed Induction Cooktop with CI Contemporary Induction Cooktop
- What new unframed Induction Cooktop replaces an existing unframed Induction Cooktop?
- Is the new contemporary Induction Cooktop a direct replacement for previous unframed Induction Cooktops?
- What are the installation differences between an old unframed and new contemporary Induction Cooktop?
- What changes must be made when replacing CT30I/U, CT36I/U with CI304C/B, CI365C/B?
- What are the differences in the cutout of old and new unframed/contemporary Induction Cooktops?
Induction Cooktop models changed. Some changes include:
|Model Numbers||Installation Height||Cutout Corner Radius||Electrical|
|CT (Old)||CT30I/U, CT36I/U||Overall height is 1/2" greater than new models.||1-5/16"||Same: 240/208VAC, 60Hz, 40 amp circuit.|
|CI (New)||CI304C/B, CI365C/B||Overall height is 1/2" less than old models.||7/16"||Same: 240/208VAC, 60Hz, 40 amp circuit.|
- Changes apply only to Flush Mount installations. No change is required for a standard installation.
- Refer to Contemporary CE Electric and CI Induction Cooktop Radius for information on the cutout radius changes.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820