Replace CT Unframed Cooktop with CE or CI Transitional (Framed) Cooktop
- Replace unframed CT model Electric or Induction Cooktop with framed transitional CE or CI model Cooktop
- Unframed to transitional cooktop compatibility
- Can a transitional cooktop fit in the same opening as an unframed CT Cooktop?
Do not replace an unframed cooktop with a framed cooktop.
- The opening is larger, and the new cooktop will not fit correctly.
- The framed cooktop will sit in the opening, however there is no way to properly mount the cooktop for safe use.
- Always replace an unframed cooktop with another unframed cooktop.
- For design specifications and differences, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820