Gas Cooktop Knobs Hot to the Touch or Melted
- Wolf Cooktop knob melting
- Heat damage to control knobs
- Cooktop knobs damaged
- Cooktop knob hot to the touch
- Large pan on high heat for a long duration next to controls
- Using burners closest to knobs for canning
Damage may occur when using oversized cookware on high heat for extended periods of time on the burners closest to the control knobs.
- Oversized cookware could make the knobs extremely hot to the touch.
- Canning on the burners closest to the control knobs may also cause damage.
- Use the other burners on the unit for these tasks.
- Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820