Wolf Oven Exterior Is Hot
- Oven door exterior, handle, bullnose, or control panel is hot to the touch
- Is it normal for the outside of the oven to get hot?
- Control panel, bullnose, door, trim, handle, or exterior of unit is warm or hot to the touch
- Heat is escaping out of oven
Oven temperature and length of use may cause a rise in the surface temperature of the oven door, handle, or bullnose.
- This residual heat transfer does not prevent safe use of the oven and is considered normal.
- In a Double Oven, heat from one oven may cause the other oven to be warm. This is considered normal.
- The temperature, mode, operating time, and ambient room temperature are all factors that affect oven cool down.
- If residual heat seems excessive, or if the door or handle is too hot to safely touch, no troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820