Wolf Gas Range Fan Operation
- Do the convection fan assemblies alternate during operation in Wolf Gas Ranges?
- Does the cooling fan run all the time on an R Series Gas Range?
- Does a GR Series Gas Range have a cooling fan?
If the convection fan button is pressed, the convection fan will stay on until turned off.
- R Series Gas Ranges have a cooling fan that if turned on will run continuously until turned off at the rocker switch.
- R Series Gas Range convection fans do not run during Broil mode.
- The rocker switch operates both the convection (up) fan and cooling fan (down) on R Series Gas Ranges.
- GR Series Gas Ranges do not have a cooling fan.
- Refer to Wolf GR Series Gas Range Fan and Light Operation for more information on fan functionality for GR Series units.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820