Wolf GR Series Gas Range Fan and Light Operation
- How to turn the GR Series Gas Range lights on
- How to turn the GR Series Gas Range convection fan on
- GR lights or convection fan does not turn on, work, or function
- GR light switch or fan switch does not turn on, work, or function
- Does the oven light come on when the oven door is open?
GR Series oven light and convection fan are controlled by buttons near the oven control knob.
- To turn the oven light on, press the LIGHT button. Press the button again to turn off.
- The oven light will not turn on when the oven door opens.
- To turn the convection fan on, press the CONV button. Press the button again to turn off.
- The convection fan will not operate with the oven door open.
- The convection fan will not operate in "broil" mode.
If the oven light or convection fan does not work properly:
- Verify power is supplied to the unit.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again.
- Retest unit operation.
- Make sure the button is being pressed firmly.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820