Gas Range Sabbath Mode
- Does the bezel or knob on a Gas Range have Sabbath mode?
- Set Sabbath mode on an R or GR Series Gas Range
- Are Wolf Gas Ranges Star-K certified to meet strict religious regulations?
The gas range does not have a Sabbath mode.
- Turn lights on or off as desired before Sabbath.
- Rotate temperature bezel to desired temperature.
- Unit will automatically preheat to the set oven temperature.
- The oven will stay on until the selector knob is rotated to off.
To change temperature during Sabbath:
- Set temperature before Sabbath begins.
- The light above the oven temperature knob will be on when the oven is increasing heat.
- When the light is on, twist the knob to the right to raise the oven temperature.
- When the light is off, twist the knob to the left to lower the oven temperature.
- Turning the oven temperature down with the light on will cause the light to go out, and raising temperature when the light is off will cause it to turn on. Be sure to only raise temperature when the light is on, and lower temperature when the light is off.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820