Gas Surface Burner Not Operating Due to Spillover
- Surface burners clicking after a spillover
- Does the Wolf warranty cover damage caused by a spillover?
- Wolf gas surface burners not working due to spill over or boil over
A spillover or boil-over on a Wolf Gas Range or Rangetop can cause the unit to stop functioning and may damage the electronic igniters or other parts.
- Ensure burners are clean and dry using the Wolf Cleaning Reference Guide and Clean Surface Burner Caps and Rings.
- Igniter can be gently cleaned with a soft, dry toothbrush if needed.
- Clean food particles out of holes in the burner ring using a toothpick.
- Reset the power at the circuit breaker, and retest operation.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820