Griddle Grease Draining Issues
- Grease from griddle does not drain directly into grease tray
- Grease collects underneath or alongside griddle grease tray
- Griddle grease tray overflows with grease
Grease from a griddle does not flow directly into the grease tray. The grease tray has a loose fit for ease of removal and cleaning.
- When scraping grease off the griddle, attempt to scrape grease forward while pushing in on the grease tray to create a better connection.
- If the grease tray is overflowing with grease, it may be necessary to empty the grease tray more frequently during use.
- For more information about grease overflow and tray cleaning, see also, Griddle Grease Tray Capture Area.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820