- How to remove rust from a stainless steel griddle
- Can rust be removed from a griddle?
- Why is there rust on the griddle?
- Exposure to moisture
- Long-term storage
- May occur during transit
Use a fine grade steel wool to remove surface rust from a Wolf griddle.
- After removing the surface rust, clean the griddle.
- Refer to Clean a Griddle for additional information.
- All Wolf griddles are made of 1/2" thick cold-rolled steel, made of standard steel (not an alloy).
- Rust on the griddle is covered under a 60-day cosmetic warranty. Refer to Cosmetic Damage Warranty for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820