Wolf Broiler Pan Cleaning Instructions
- What products can be used to clean a blue porcelain broiler pan?
- How to clean a broiler pan and broiler pan rack
- Broiler pans will stain and discolor with use
To clean the broiler pan with a wire upper rack:
- Place the upper rack in sink while slightly warm.
- Pour very hot water over the cooked-on residue.
- Cover with wet dish towels and pour more hot water over it.
- Allow the hot, moist conditions to help loosen the residue. Remove remaining soil with a mild detergent and non-abrasive scouring pad.
- Rinse and dry.
- The rack may be placed in a dishwasher.
To clean the blue porcelain bottom of the broiler pan and the top of all porcelain broiler pans:
- Pour grease into a disposable can.
- When cool, wash the pan with hot water and a mild detergent.
- Rinse and dry. Do not place porcelain coated rack or pan in the dishwasher.
- Spray stubborn stains with a mild abrasive cleaner or spray degreaser. Refer to the Wolf Cleaning Reference Guide for product recommendations.
- Scrub with a no-scratch Scotch-Brite™ pad (pink or blue).
- Wash the entire broil pan again with soap and water to remove all cleaning chemicals.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820