Wolf CT Induction and Electric Cooktop Cooling Fan Operation
- When does the cooling fan turn on or off for an Induction or Electric Cooktop?
- Cooling fan running long after done using burners
- Why does the cooling fan run constantly after turning the burners off?
- The cooling fan will turn on when internal temperatures exceed a minimum threshold and turn off once a lower temperature threshold is satisfied.
- During extended use, the cooling fan may continue to run even after the cooktop has been turned off. This is normal operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820