Induction Burners on High Setting
- Can all elements on an Induction Cooktop be used at the same time?
- Is power reduced if all elements are on high simultaneously?
- Will using all burners at the same time affect performance of the Induction Range?
Using all burners of the Induction Cooktop or Induction Range on high simultaneously will not impact the performance of the burners.
- The power boost feature cannot be used at the same time as high for both elements.
- Boost is designed to boost power to just one burner so the adjacent burner could not be set to high at the same time.
- Refer to Induction Cooktop Power Boost Feature for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820